The Filipino Food Blogging Event

The Round-Up: LP 20, Binalot - All Wrapped Up!

By The Unofficial Cook On Saturday, August 4, 2007 At 8:44 AM

The "wrap-up" for LP 20 is posted on www.unofficialcook.com and will remain a sticky post for the rest of the month.

Labels: ,

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I just came across Lasang Pinoy in one of my current food surfing sprees. I find it a very nice concept so I started reading all the past LP entries in the archives. If I may give a feedback, I like to say that I have a difficulty looking for the roundups actually. Is it possible to put the actual link to the roundups here at LP home page instead of having to look for it at the host's page? Like in this case of LP20, it would be nice if there is a clickable link that will bring us directly to the roundup page on www.unofficial.com. In the case of LP17, I can't find the link to the roundups even at the host's page. Maybe I'm not a smart surfer so can anyone guide me to the roundups of Lp17? coz I love eggs :-).

Congratulations to LP !

 

Leave a Reply

LASANG PINOY

    Lasang Pinoy, which could mean ‘tastes of something Filipino’ or short for ‘the Filipino taste’ is a monthly food blogging event to promote Filipino food. It is a product of email brainstorming sessions of several Filipino food bloggers who thought it was time for a Filipino event in the tradition of Is My Blog Burning. The blogger organisers of Lasang Pinoy and participants strive to make the events reflective of Filipino culture.

On Sharing


  • Creative Commons License
    Lasang Pinoy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

  • Previous Posts


    Meta

    Syndication