By Lilimonster On Thursday, July 12, 2007 At 11:10 AM
Lasang Pinoy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
- Lasang Pinoy 19: BARRIO FIESTA [ Eat Til You Drop!...
- Lasang Pinoy 18: Oh My Gulay!
- Lasang Pinoy 17:EGG'S A DEAL! is ON
- Lasang Pinoy 16: PINOY HOLIDAY FOOD GIFTS
- Lasang Pinoy 15: RECYCLED, RELOADED!
- Lasang Pinoy 14: A LA ESPANYOLA!
- Celebrating Lasang Pinoy's First Anniversary
- Lasang Pinoy 1st Anniversary: Definitive Pinoy!
- Lasang Pinoy 12: Distinctly PINOY with a TWANG!
- Lasang Pinoy 11 - Summertime Coolers and Memories ...
Lasang Pinoy, which could mean ‘tastes of something Filipino’ or short for ‘the Filipino taste’ is a monthly food blogging event to promote Filipino food. It is a product of email brainstorming sessions of several Filipino food bloggers who thought it was time for a Filipino event in the tradition of Is My Blog Burning. The blogger organisers of Lasang Pinoy and participants strive to make the events reflective of Filipino culture.